October 22, 2015.
- Pitt Hall Barn Ltd is committed to protect your privacy and data.
- By using our website you are agreeing to the terms laid out in this policy.
- Pitt Hall Barn Ltd complies with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We may want to inform you about new services and/or offers that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such information, please specify when contacting us or write to us to opt out.
2. What information do we gather?
- You may browse our site and not provide any personal information. If you contact us via the website, we will require your name, email and telephone number.
- We may collect no-personal information from you, such as the website you linked to our website from and the device you are using. This is only to effectively improve our service and you cannot be identified from this information.
- To improve the experience of the website, we may store information (known as a "cookie") on your computer or device. You can remove and block cookies from your computer if you wanted to, but this may restrict your experience on the site. Please visit www.aboutcookies.org for more information.
3. Storage of Data
- We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- We will safeguard your data from unauthorised access and improper use.
4. Third Party
- We are not responsible for content and privacy policies for any site you access from links we have provided.
- We are not responsible for content and privacy policies for any site linking to our site.
- It is your responsibility to check third party privacy policies and terms and conditions.